Working

8:34 PM sy 0 Comments

Date 15 April 2009

Happy birthday mar.. haha! Dont think you going to read this. ANyway I just post it. Good luck in your finals too. Gambateh.. HAHHA!! (told you)

Well.. I guess tomorrow is goin to be another hectic day. haha! full with LOADS of printing work to do. I nearly went crazy today after lunch. I seriously respect those that do accounting. Need lots of patience and carefulness in it. If one goes wrong, you will have to recheck the whole thing. AND GOD BLESS YOU!

Still rmb last time i enjoy doing acc. But when it apply to real job, its not as easy as i think. Maybe i should say, nothing is easy in the working world. So many things that you need to handle at once such as workmates, customers, and IT gadgets too.

I am a bit lucky because I only need to handle IT gadgets. But then, there's some rule that I think I should follow too.

RUle 1: Must be gentle with IT gadgets. If not, they will 'merajuk' and dont work with you.

Rule 2: Make sure they have sufficient rest. If not, they will protest. Haha!

Rule 3: Never ever trust them 100%. Human can make mistakes and IT gadgets can too. DO some double check or even triple check work.

ANd, ANYONE WANT TO GO FOR THE ORCHESTRA CONCERT??? I still have 2 tickets left.. =(
SOmebody is begging me so much to sell off her tickets. =)

0 comments: