HAPPY EARTH DAY!!!!!

8:03 PM sy 0 Comments

Date 22 April 09

WOW WOW WOW, its EARTH DAY. It is a day for us to remember how important is our dear MOTHER EARTH. Do something to show your love towards your home, the EARTH.

Well, one easy thing that I believe everyone of you can surely do it. Eat more vege and less meat. Haha! I think it will be good for your health as same as for the EARTH. I am sure some of you will tell me that you are just doing some part in balancing the ecosystem. And Mother Earth must thanks you for doing so.

BUT, if everyone consume meat, where will there be enough food for us in the future. At the same time, you are also destroying the balancing of ecosystem. Human population increasing drastically every year. Therefore, demand for food will also increase in the same way. Thus, more and more animals are killed for food. That's really sad.

Imagine how well can our MOther earth be in next 20 years. I wouldnt dare to think about it. It might be worst than now. So trying my best in conserving every single thing that i can.

HAPPY EARTH DAY!!!!

0 comments: