ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY

9:56 PM sy 0 Comments

Date 1 June 2009

HI everybody! Just to update all of you that I have accepted the offer given by USM which is environmental technology (teknologi persekitaran) Its my 7th choice though. Thanks my frens who accompany me throughout the times when im making decision. I spend hours to think of it. HAVING BIG DILEMMA.

NOt to forget my family members who always stand by me. I might not be as brave as others to take anymore risk. I am tired. And its time to try new things. DONT want to live in the world that I think what is right. I am thankful enough to get a place. So, we must be thankful of what we have. ISNT it?

LOts of my friends wondering whats this course about. Well, ITS ALL ABOUt environment. GREEN PERSON HERE. LEARN BOUT THE SOIL, WATER AND AIR.

Anyway, BEST OF LUCK MY frens. I knew u all can get ur BEST COURSE. ahaha! GOOD LUCK.

0 comments: