Last post of the day

9:00 PM sy 0 Comments

Date 26 June 2009

Last day to prepare. I know some of you may think i am crazy to prepare so much since im just here. Bt still, I am trying to put myself in a situation that I am leaving for somewhere else so that i can prepare for my future life. This is the stage where we learn to be independent. That is the life when you being alone outside.

Started to realise the warmth of our homes. The laughter that shines our sweet home may not always be with us. But i believe the bonds with our family members are still strong.

I am always worried that I might missed out something. Yeah! You might be thinking that why do i need to worry as i can call for delivery anytime. But, we must be prepared at all times. Stepping into another level of life, I think we must never forget the lesson we learn before.

It is the time we put into good use. Learn as much as we can. Friends, I wish all of you have a good future. BEst of luck in everything you do. Whenever you faced obstacles, remember all your friends and family members will always stand by your side. Believe in yourself that your determination will bring you to success. (and of course a little bit of luck. hehe)

Hope to keep in touch. I appreciates the times we had back in school. Lovely memories will be kept.

GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST.

0 comments: