LUCKY or not?

10:41 AM sy 0 Comments

Date 31 May 2009

Something lucky happen to me.
I had confirmed my usm application for biomedic and handed up my lampiran on sat.

SUddenly, at night, I checked again on net and my tawaran changed to TEknologi persekitaran and ask me whether want to accept or not. OMG.. I was so happy the day before that I am lucky to get what I want.

I never expected this would happen on me. The next day, I printed out my newest tawaran and bring the letter of offer for biomedic to the USM office.

Their response disappoints me. They told me it was computer error. Just because of that computer error, ALL MY HOPE, WISH and DREAM GONE.

They asked me to check again today. If got means got. If dont have, then so sorry. My name will be send to UPU list. swt.

Another news shocked me. They said my name WASNT in their list. WOW. ANOTHER ATTACK that hit me FLAT. THANK YOU. JUST IN 3 DAYS, I GONE THROUGH SO MUCH.

ERROR. wonderful.

BO LAT D> SHOW ME THE WAY.

0 comments: