Lesson starts

5:38 PM sy 0 Comments

Date 14 July 2010

How's everybody? New semester starts. Everyone must be pretty busy about registration and preparing for lessons. Some of you might be involved in organising activities for the juniors.

For me, I have attended lesson like normal. Everyday routine where I need to wake up early to prepare for classes. I am happy with my room. Sad to say that assignments starts to come in this very first week. For now, I have 2 assignments and a report to get ready. One of the assignments have to find 3 journals and write your own reflection. Frankly speaking, I HATE JOURNALS. hahaha..

What freak me out is everyone started studying. One of my coursemate studied so detailed until i DONt even understand what he ask my lecturers. Thanks to them. They are my motivation.

I just finished one of my lab yesterday. It was an interesting experiment- plasmid extraction. WOW! Although the experiment took 3 hours, I still enjoyed the whole process of the experiment. =)

Keep in touch!

0 comments: