This is the last weekend of my holiday

8:30 PM sy 0 Comments

Date 4 July 2010

Today is the last sunday that i am going to spend together with my family before going back to my uni. In just in a blink of eye, my 2 months holiday has come to an end. Well, well.. I really misses my home town. I dont feel like going back so quickly. At home, i wouldnt need to think or take any stress. I can do what I want. But, i shouldnt spend my whole life so freely. It is time to learn new things.

This is the start of another new sem. New sem, new hope. I wish everything goes on smoothly.. I wish that I can handle my stress even better for this sem. I hope everything will be nice.

One thing very funny that i just realise.. MY cute little phone goes something wrong.. most of the msg that i send to my fren will send to my fren yi hui.. then when she reply me, I was surprise to receive her msg. Only till today I realise, all my friends hp no. has change to her no. I double check my friends no. and its all yi hui no. FUnny.... No wonder when i click my other friends name, will also end up sending to her.. CRAZY phone.. maybe the phone just love her so much..

SOrry yi hui, always simply send u msg to disturb u..

Friends.. take care and we shall keep in touch. ALL the best in everything.

0 comments: