My review on 2009

11:08 PM sy 0 Comments

Date 31 dec 2009

my review on this year.. HMM... well, beginning of the year, i went back to school to become a temporary teacher. I enjoyed the days teaching in school, though its a bit busy. Later in the year, i faced my results in STPM. I faced the most difficult life decision to decide what i want to do. Choosing what i want to study its not easy as it need some self understanding. Lucky enough to have my parents and family members who stay with me always.

Next, i went to uni and explore a new place called kubang kerian. I never step into kelantan before. Its another adventure though. Here i met my good friends in uni. Thanks to them for guiding all the way and making me feel like i am having a family here in campus.

Not forgetting my beloved fellow friends in school like mgs and f6 frens.. and even sk gang. Haha! thanks to all that still remember me. Keep in touch.

this year is the year that i found my partner. =) thanks for supporting me always.. anyway, i hope all my friends and family member have a wonderful year next year. STay happy and healthy always.

HAPPY NEW YEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

first year spend new year in outstation.. =) enjoy all my friends. =)

0 comments: