life during study week

8:12 PM sy 2 Comments

Date 6 Jun 2012

Gosh.. study week.. Actually this is the week where I start to rest. No more reports and assignments. Only notes. Just that the stress that we need to handle during this week is really terrible.

Morning study till night. Entertainment only drama. Everyday stay in my hostel room except during lunch I went out. It's really unbelieveable that I can just hide inside my hostel room and not going anywhere. I do not have the mood to play that I used to. I have change my lifestyle.

Anyway, may all my friends also enjoy ur study week la especially those going to graduate. LAst study week. Do with ur best.. =) Goood luck

2 comments:

Jun said...

no study week la. and ar very hard to concentrate too. the time i rest more than the time i study. i wanna cry d. haih.

sy said...

hahah.. now only i realise yr comment.. hehe..

study study sstudy... =)