WUSHU INTERVARSITY CHAMPIONSHIP 2011

11:30 AM sy 1 Comments

DATE 25 & 26 NOVEMBER 2011

Finally it has come to an end. haha! All hard work pay off. It was a success though. All the sleepless nights and rushing work really worth it. I am grateful that i am part of this event. I learn lots of things here and I really enjoy doing it. Guess designing and dealing with computer is part of my interest though I am not really good at it. Thanks to all my department people for helping around. Really help a lot. At least, we pay effort in selling those tickets.

Really thanks to those that participated in the drawing competition. THanks thanks. I love all your drawings.

HAHA! I had a 11 hours sleep yesterday after the event. Really tired I guess. But more challenges coming. CAs alamak. I have to study well.

To all committee, I will miss the time we work together. It was really fun. hehe..