Assignments stacking up

6:28 PM sy 0 Comments

Date 26 july 2009

GOSH.. assignments a lot.. at the moment i have 4 assignments. 3 need to pass up in aug and 1 in october. Tmr, coming another assignment for anatomy.

Today, i had my anatomy class. THe names of the muscles in our body had IMPRESSED me. How great is GOD creation! Tell me some ways to memorise all the names.. only one i can clearly rmb is GLUTEUS MAXIMUS. THanks to bk. ahaha.. he's the one that ask me about this part of muscle in the body.

HANDLing stress is important. Every moment i am spending my time thinking how to manage my time well. Too many assignments and too many things to memorise. I didnt want to do last minute work. Maybe that is why i felt that I am going to sufficate. Appreciate the time I have now. UNI is even busier than my form 6.

That's all for now. =)

0 comments: