HI everyone

4:28 PM sy 0 Comments

Date 20 March 2010

It's been a long time since i updated my blog. Currently busy with my assignments and my assessment. I seriously need more time to study. I have sacrifice most of my time in studying. Erm.. maybe some part of it.. I am sleeping.. kaakaa.. that's me.. ISN't it?

anyway, How's my dearest friends? I seldom online to update myself with all your condition. FOrgive me... haha.. the line here is not so good.. So, i give up in entertaining myself. I choose food as my entertainment.. KAKAKA!!!

I am going for My course nite today.. haha! Again, I trouble for clothes.. Just bought my clothes ytd when i found i no longer fit the one i brought earlier. (ok, i m getting fatter.. TIME FOR DIET) haha

Hopefully all of u always in happy condition la.. =) all the best.. MISS YOU PEOPLE..

0 comments: