spending my holidays

6:33 PM sy 0 Comments

date 17 august 2009

its a special day today. LOLXX..

how do i spend my hols? TRAVELLING HERE AND THERE... visiting ah ma, and other relatives and frens.. MAKAN trip.. =) and not forgetting, study and finish my assignments.

Lots of things to memorise.. I need a real break.. THis isnt a holiday. Its just for me to complete all my work and task. A holiday without any resting time is not called A HOLIDAY.

I should be enjoying my tv drama series, playing my favourite games, eating my favourite food ( im still dooing it), day-dreaming and do whatever i felt like doing. THis is the way to enjoy holiday...

HECTIC holiday that i had. I always need to count whether i have enough time to spend on before i leave my hometown. Meeting all the friends i want to meet. BUt, if i didnt finish my assignment and revision, HOW AM I going to ENJOY what i WANTED TO ENJOY????

well, i should be glad that i have holidays to spend. if not some other ppl will just throw stones at me.. =) anyway, health is the most important thing now. TAKE CARE ALL MY FRENS.. to those who are sick, GET WELL SOON...

KEEP IN TOUCH.. my dearest frens.

0 comments: